We’re working hard to maintain our Individual service standardsAs the situation related to COVID-19 continues to evolve, the safety and well-being of our employees, business partners and the community are top of mind. Equitable Life is working hard to respond quickly to address evolving situations.
Staff are working hard to maintain our service standards and appreciate your understanding and patience if it takes a little longer to address your needs. Many questions can be resolved quickly and easily by using the tools within EquiNet and will reduce the volumes that are impacting call centre wait times. Here are few EquiNet quick tips and FAQs.
To skip the line, use EquiNet!
- To check the status of an application for insurance please log in to EquiNet Policy Inquiry.
- NEW – Updates to ‘Status’ column on Policy Inquiry - For policies that are underwritten in our Workbench system (starting with the number “8“), the ‘Status’ column on Policy Inquiry changes immediately to the new status of 'Inforce', once the policy is inforce. For all other policies, the ‘Status’ column is updated to 'Inforce' within two days to show that the policy has settled.
- For detailed instructions on e-delivery, please go to EquiNet Electronic Policy Delivery.
- Please be advised that due to very high issue volumes it could take up to 10 days from the time the application is approved to the time that the emails to the advisors and policyowners will be sent. Please wait for this email notification before calling to inquire on the status of the policy delivery. We are working very hard to eliminate this backlog.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: We are unable to respond to email replies sent to email@example.com All email inquiries should be directed to either Eastern or Western Service. Please include the policy number within your inquiry.
- Please do not send inquiries to our IndNewBus email box. This box is for requirements or other information we have requested from you and sending inquiries to this mail box slows down our processing on the file. We are currently seeing a very high volume of inquiries coming in through this box which is contributing significantly to the backlog. Help us help you by keeping it dedicated to requirements.
- To skip the line, use EquiNet!
- For answers not able to be found on EquiNet, call:
Agents in the East: firstname.lastname@example.org
Agents in the West: email@example.com
- Regional Sales managers continue to support advisors’ business and training needs by telephone, email, etc. and are prepared to deliver online CE accredited training sessions using Microsoft Live Events.
Check out the COVID-19 page on EquiNet®. Your source for news related to COVID-19 and your business.