Updates to New Business Contract Delivery
We have made some enhancements to the New Business contract delivery process on EquiNet® to empower you, the advisor, to manage the delivery of contracts more effectively and efficiently.
In early April, we added Contract Delivery details on EquiNet (for new business process tracking once an advisor signs the policy package). Effective June 19, Advisors, their assistants and back-office staff will be able to track additional details of the contract delivery process.
Under the Contract Delivery page, a new section entitled Policy Package has been added that includes:
- all unsigned documents,
- the ability to download all unsigned documents and,
- the ability to decline the package and include a reason why you are declining.
Please note that only policies where the signing was generated after June 19 will include the new policy package details under contract delivery.
How to access the Contract Delivery information in EquiNet
Just a reminder, you can access the Contract Delivery information from EquiNet.
Here’s how you access Contract Delivery on EquiNet:
• Log in to EquiNet
• Click on ‘Contract Delivery’ icon on the EquiNet main ribbon menu
• Enter a policy number and click Search
• Review the policy delivery status and details
Please note that only the Advisor and the MGA/National Accounts/WFG head office who have access to a policy will be able to view its eDelivery information.
Looking for more information
- Learn more about eDelivery for New Business.
- eDelivery FAQ
- Updates to New Business Contract Delivery Tutorial
® Denotes a trademark of The Equitable Life Insurance Company of Canada.