Revised underwriting age and amount requirements effective August 31, 2015 (français)
We're making it easier to do business with us.
- Inspection report limits are increased to $10 million and over for all life products.
- A medical has been replaced with a paramedical for all life products up to $9,999,999 and critical illness insurance amounts up to $1,000,000.
- A saliva test has been removed for up to and including $250,000 and replaced with a urine test for $250,001 - $500,000.
- APS will be ordered for all life insurance products for ages 70+ (all face amounts) and children ages 0 - 17 (face amounts over $500,000)
- APS will be ordered for critical illness insurance for ages 56+ (amounts over $1,000,000)
Refer to the Evidence of insurability schedule (1343) for details.