Potential Canada Post labour strike: What you need to know (français)
No postal service? No worries. Equitable Life® has electronic options that make doing business with us easy and seamless, and will help to prevent delays in the event of a postal strike.
Online tools for advisors through EquiNet ®:
- Use EZUpload to submit scanned applications though a secure online connection. Easily upload applications and related documents, all at the click of a button. EZUpload saves you time and courier costs, and can be used for all of your life insurance, critical illness and savings and retirement business.
- Submit your term life insurance applications electronically. It's easy with EZcomplete™ for face-to-face meetings and InsuranceAssist for non-face-to-face meetings.
Online tools for clients:
- Equitable Client Access® By setting up an account, clients can access their investment and insurance policy information, statements, letters, and payment details, whenever it's convenient for them. Encourage them to sign up now!
- Online banking: Clients can make deposits to their Equitable Life savings policies, or make annual premium payments to their insurance policies through online banking. It's fast and easy … and there's no need for you to pick-up or deliver a cheque.
- Direct deposit withdrawals:Requests for cash withdrawals can be sent directly to your clients' bank accounts, provided we have their banking information on file. In the event of a postal strike, we recommend that all withdrawal requests be accompanied by a copy of a VOID cheque to allow funds to be sent to the clients' bank accounts without delay. Again, you can use EZUpload to submit these scanned documents.
Equitable Life works for you to make it business as usual!