Our Critical Illness Insurance Path to Success ProgramOur Critical Illness Insurance Path to Success program was designed with you, the Advisor, in mind.
Path to Success: Expert Advice on navigating CI Sales provides you with actionable ideas and scripts that you can implement immediately into your critical illness insurance meetings. CE Credits are available if you review the program in its entirety and complete the quizzes at the end of each section.
Learn more about the CI Path to Success Program
If you have any questions or are interested in getting access to this program, please reach out to your Regional Sales Manager directly.
Enhancements to our Critical Illness Insurance product EquiLiving®
The timing couldn’t be better for connecting with your Regional Sales Manager to gain access to this program, as we have made recent enhancements to our Critical Illness product that will help you offer more options to clients. We’ve enhanced our EquiLiving plans and riders with:
• 20 pay options with coverage to age 75 or coverage for life
• Support from Cloud DX to help monitor a client’s well-being from treatment to recovery
• Added Acquired Brain Injury as a covered critical condition
• 30-day survival period removed for all non-cardiovascular covered conditions
• No age restriction to claim for Loss of Independent Existence (LOIE)
• Adult Covered Conditions definitions updated to 2018 CLHIA definitions
• Increased the number of Early Detection Benefit covered conditions from 4 to 8
• And so much more …
Contact your Regional Sales Manager to get set up in the program and learn about other CE accredited presentations happening each week.