Equitable Life ClearBridge Sustainable Global Infrastructure Income Fund Select: Stability and diversificationAlthough an often-overlooked asset class, infrastructure assets are physical assets that provide an essential service to society. Investing in infrastructure can offer stability and diversification in a well-balanced portfolio.
Check out Equitable Life® ClearBridge Sustainable Global Infrastructure Income Fund Select in this issue of Fund Focus. The fund aims to achieve long-term capital appreciation and income by investing in publicly listed real estate companies across a spectrum of property types and geographies.
Reasons to Invest:
- ClearBridge has 50+ years as a leader in active management, with a focus on sustainable investing.
- An ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) driven investment process: ESG factors are part of fundamental research and a bottom-up security selection process, and risks and opportunities are viewed through an ESG lens.
- Predictable income generation throughout the cycle: Invests in income-generating infrastructure assets, with cash flows underpinned by regulation or long-term contracts.
- Participation in global infrastructure renewal: Both developed and emerging economies are growing their infrastructure assets, producing new investment opportunities.
- Lots of flexibility - broad ranges for sector allocation and geographical allocation
For more information, check out the Equitable Life ClearBridge Sustainable Global Infrastructure Income Fund Select or contact your Regional Investment Sales Manager.
Date posted: July 20, 2023
™ or ® denote registered trademarks of The Equitable Life Insurance Company of Canada.