Have you heard about Equitable Client Access?
Equitable Client Access® allows clients to self-serve on some of the more popular requests. Thousands of clients have already signed up for Equitable Client Access and are enjoying the benefits of accessing their secure information 24/7.
• Does your client need to change or stop existing Pre-Authorized payment (PAD)? Equitable Client Access can do that.
• Does your client need to change a withdrawal date for a PAD? Equitable Client Access can do that too.
• Address or banking information changes? Equitable Client Access has your clients covered.
• Does your client need to change her beneficiary from Aunt Flora to Uncle Ned? Equitable Client Access can even do that.
Equitable Client Access is a secure online client site that connects clients with policy information, right at their fingertips. In addition to the self-serve features, Equitable Client Access can also provide:
• Insurance coverage and guarantees
• Investment allocation, performance and market values
• Transaction history
• Statements and letters
• Advisor contact information, along with so much more.
If your clients have not signed up for Equitable Client Access, direct them to client.equitable.ca - it only takes a few minutes to set up an account, and connects your clients with their policy information online – anytime!
Have a question about Equitable Client Access? Want to tell your client how to go paperless? Check out our updated FAQ or contact your Regional Investment Sales Manager today.