Homewood Health COVID-19 Resources
As the COVID-19 situation continues to rapidly evolve, you may need information from a trusted source to support your clients, their organizations and their employees.
Through our partnership with Homewood Health, the Canadian leader in mental health and addiction services, all of our clients and their plan members have access to a number of tools and resources designed to provide guidance and support.
Online Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
For plan members dealing with increased anxiety during these uncertain times, Homewood’s Online Cognitive Behavioural Therapy tool, i-Volve, can help. Through self-paced, web-based therapy, i-Volve can help plan members identify, challenge and overcome anxious thoughts, behaviours and emotions.
All Equitable Life clients and their plan members have access to i-Volve. It’s available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, wherever you choose to access it.
COVID-19 Support Resources
Drawing on their expertise in mental health, as well as guidance from trusted sources including Health Canada, the Public Health Agency of Canada and the World Health Organization, Homewood has created a number of resources to help support your clients and their plan members.
- Self-isolation and quarantine: What you need to know
- Quelling COVID-19 Anxiety
- Managing stress and anxiety
- How to speak to children
- How to stay productive and motivated when working from home
- The COVID-19 Pandemic: Managing the Impact
- Support for First Responders, Front Line Workers and Public Facing Employees
- Financial tips for your financial health
- Increases in Domestic Violence
- Those with family members in long-term care facilities
- Parenting during a pandemic
- COVID-19: Employee Fatigue, Isolation and Loneliness
- COVID-19 Back to School - Considerations and tips for parents and caregivers
- COVID-19: Back to School Support for Kids