REMINDER that paper applications with a version date prior to 2021/04/02 are set to expire July 1, 2021
To comply with the Government of Canada’s anti-money laundering legislation and FATCA/CRS changes, Equitable Life® has updated its Savings and Retirement and Life Insurance applications.
If you currently have applications with a version date before 2021/04/02, please destroy them and use our online pdf applications or order new applications from our Supply Team. Paper applications with a version date prior to 2021/04/02 (located on the back page and in the bottom right-hand corner of the application) will no longer be accepted after July 1, 2021 for:
● Savings and Retirement (Form #1383, #1384, #799, #355), and
● Life Insurance (Form #350)
To learn more about the Government of Canada’s anti-money laundering legislation and FATCA/CRS review the following links:
Want to be sure you always have the most up-to-date application? Try our EZcomplete® online platform for Individual Life, Critical Illness and Segregated fund applications.
For a complete list of all forms and applications affected by the anti-money laundering legislation, refer to the following links:
● Savings and Retirement Anti-money Laundering Legislation Requirements Summary.
● Life Insurance Anti-money laundering Legislation Requirements Summary.
● Government of Canada - Guidance on the Common Reporting Standard
● Financial Transactions and Reports Analysis Centre of Canada
If you have any other questions, contact your Regional Sales Manager or Equitable Life’s Advisor Services Team
® denotes a registered trademark of The Equitable Life Insurance Company of Canada.