E-Signature Process for Life Policy Change1. How to NavigateYou will receive an e-mail notification when the policy change documents have been issued to begin the e-delivery process.
Once received, please select the ‘Log in and acknowledge/e-sign’ link to continue:
Each recipient will be required to answer a security question:
- The advisor enters their advisor code
- The policy owner enters their policy number (in some instances it may be their date of birth in DD/MM/YYYY format)
- The MGA enters their MGA code (the answer is case sensitive)
Once logged in, you will be required to consent to the ‘eSign Disclosure Document’.
Please select ‘Accept’ to proceed with document review and download:
Please note: MGAs have ‘review only’ access and are not required to accept the ‘eSign Disclosure Document’.
As a workaround, please select ‘Next’ at the bottom of the document to proceed with contract review:
Documents can be downloaded at anytime prior to, during, or after the signing process by clicking on the down arrow or ‘Download All’ button:
The down arrow allows you to download a specific document, while ‘Download All’ allows you to download all documents within the package.
2. The DocumentsThe following documents are included in the e-delivery package, but are not required to be signed during the process. However, an acknowledgment is required by clicking on ‘Accept’:
- Policy Change documents
If the following document is included, it must be signed to continue:
3. How to E-Sign DocumentsPlease review all documents. On the left-hand side of the document, you may select the below icon which indicates that an e-signature is required. Clicking on it will take you directly to the e-signatures:
You should see a ‘Sign’ label. Please select this icon to continue with the e-signature:
Once e-signed, please select ‘Confirm’ at the bottom of the document to complete the process:
Once the required acknowledgment/e-signatures have been captured, the following message will appear. Selecting ‘Review Documents’ will allow you to go back and review/download the documents:
4. E-Signature Completion
Once all the parties have acknowledged/e-signed the documents, an ‘Acknowledgment/E-signature has been completed’ e-mail will automatically be sent to each party.
It will confirm that all documents have been acknowledged/signed and provide a link to download the documents if this was not done during the e-signing process.
You should download copies of all files and retain them for your records in a secure location.