The Equimax EVOLUTION ContinuesEarlier this year, we announced a host of improvements to our Equimax® Participating Whole Life solution, designed to add value, flexibility, and affordability to an already excellent plan.
Today we’re pleased to announce the following additional updates took effect on August 12th, 2023:
1. Targeted improvements in rates, death benefits, and cash values for Equimax Estate Builder and Equimax Wealth Accumulator plans.
2. New joint last to die rates for the Wealth Accumulator plans to align with Estate Builder.
3. A new “rated age” calculation, and
4. New rates for determining the maximum enhancement amount with the Enhanced Protection dividend option.
Visit our splash page and watch our informative video to learn more and start selling the enhanced Equimax today.
Refer to our Transition Rules for all the details on processing your applications.
Our illustration tools are updated:
● New Web-based illustration software on secure EquiNet® (log in required)
● New Desktop illustration software
● New EZstart™ on EquiNet
Need more information?
For information on these changes, please contact your Equitable Life wholesaler.
® and TM denote trademarks of The Equitable Life Insurance Company of Canada.