Equimax® Participating Whole Life Insurance
Repositioned Equimax Wealth Accumulator now available
As we continue to grow to meet the needs of various market
segments, our product options for your high net worth (HNW) clients
have also been improved. Equimax Wealth Accumulator® has been
repositioned to meet the needs of your high net worth clients by
providing more deposit room and competitive early cash
Equimax Wealth Accumulator is now repositioned for your high net worth clients
Equimax Wealth Accumulator is now targeted for clients ages 45 to 65 with an insurance need but also looking for tax advantaged growth as an alternative to traditional investments. It allows your clients to achieve both while diversifying their portfolio and saving taxes particularly for corporations.
Check out the new Marketing materials that have been posted here
New Dividend Scale effective July 1, 2019
Equitable Life's® Board of Directors has approved a change to the dividend scale effective July 1, 2019 to June 30, 2020.
NEW! Understanding Dividends
Dividend calculations consider the difference between the assumed and actual experience for investment returns, mortality, expenses, lapses and other factors. That difference can have a positive or negative impact on the dividend paid. And improvements in some components can help to offset declines in others. Typically, the expense component remains relatively flat whereas the interest component increases over time as the cash surrender value grows.
Actual results will vary for your clients. Available in PDF format only.
In an environment where guarantees are increasingly rare, people are looking for the guaranteed death benefit, cash values and premiums that Equimax participating whole life insurance offers.
- EquiLiving critical illness insurance is now available as a rider on term and whole life plans! Learn more.
- Preferred Estate Transfer™ and Preferred Retirement Solution™: Find out more about how Equimax can be a tax-efficient alternative for estate transfer and retirement income.
- Life policy collateral loans Equimax policyholders can use the cash surrender value of their life insurance policy as collateral for a tax-free bank loan. Find out more.
More choice for completing your Equimax applications
Equitable Life is giving you more ways to complete and submit your Equimax whole life applications:
- Use EZcomplete online application for face-to-face meetings and non face-to-face meetings. It checks for missing information at each step and easily guides you through only the required sections of the application.
- Use the paper application.
Demystifying participating whole life insurance
Learn more about participating policies, how the participating
account is managed, factors considered in the dividend calculation,
how a client's policy could be impacted by a change in the dividend
scale and more.
Learn more (français)
Premium deposit fund
A convenient way for clients to prearrange the funding of premiums for Equimax policies. Ideal for clients who:
- Have access to sufficient cash to make contributions into the fund.
- Want a more flexible solution than alternative methods of paying premiums in advance.
- The current Premium deposit fund interest rate for Equimax Wealth Accumulator and Equimax Estate Builder is 0.8%.
Life policy collateral loans
Equimax policyholders can use the cash surrender value of their
life insurance policy as collateral for a tax-free bank loan.
Find out more
Excelerator deposit option
- 2019 Advisor dividend notice (français)
- 2019 Policyholder dividend notice (français)
- NEW! Understanding Dividends (français)
- NEW! PAR Account Executive Summary @ Dec. 31, 2018 (français)
- PAR Account Quarterly Update (français) (Chinese)
- Dividend Scale Interest Rate history (français) (Chinese)
- Understanding PAR whole life insurance (français) (Chinese)
- Dividend policy (français)
Helping you sell
- Harnessing the power of WL cash value (francais)
- Which plan type is right for your
- client? (français) (Chinese)
- Wise thinking for your financial
plans (français) (Chinese)
head start, for tomorrow
- Charitable giving through life insurance (français)
- Levelize the tax with PAR WL (francais)
- Building a stronger investment portfolio with WL francais)
- Preferred Solutions for individual and corporate clients
- Prospecting Letters
- Client presentation
- 20/20 bundle for children (francais)
- Protecting that bundle of joy (francais)
- Double up for life (children) (français)
- Give the gift of insurability (français)
- Preserving a family legacy (français)
- Premium deposit fund (français)
- WL & Annuity - checklist (français)
- WL & Annuity - 20 pay (français)
- WL & Annuity - Life pay (français)
- WL & Annuity - Child's 20 pay (français)
- WL & Annuity - Create a Legacy (français)
- Equimax & Term Certain Annuity Package (français)
- Life insurance...Rent or Own? (français)
- Preserving a family legacy with Equimax (français)
Sample Policy Pages (includes all dividend options)
- Single Life - 10 year enhancement (français)
- Single Life - Lifetime enhancement (français)
- Joint first-to-die - Lifetime enhancement (français)
- Joint last-to-die - Lifetime enhancement (français)
- Optional Riders - Adults (français)
- Optional Riders - Children (français)